Risotto Rice with Black Truffle, 220g
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Risotto is originally from Northern Italy, with the rice grains cooked slowly in flavourful stock until they are creamy. Make this risotto as-is, served with grated parmesan. Or start with onion and fresh mushrooms to add even more mushroom goodness.
- Risotto rice with black truffle
- Created without the use of preservatives, artificial colours and flavours and are non-GMO
- Produced in Tuscany according to traditional production methods
- Superior quality of carefully selected ingredients that originate in a circumscribed geographic area
- Serves two to three people
In 1999 Massimo Pugi and his family founded Borgo de Medici in Prato (Tuscany) to continue the historic Tuscan gastronomic heritage. Working with some of the best artisans, farmers, and beekeepers of the region, he developed a complete line of authentic Tuscan fine food, creating an ideal village (Borgo) of specialty foods.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Weight: 220g
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Store in a cool, dry place
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.