Eight Citrus Gin, 750ml
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Boplaas Eight Citrus Gin is distilled from eight different fresh citrus fruits, bursting with flavour.
- Lustrous and clear, Boplaas Eight Citrus Gin leads with a potent, fresh and distinctly floral punch of juniper on a multi-layered and definitive backdrop of citrus on the nose
- The aromatic tapestry displays balance and unison that is echoed on a bold palate that displays the unmistakable warm bite of citrus zest
- The flavour edge is bordered by fruit sweetness of tangerine and lime, and earthiness of blood orange. Each sip tapers into a lingering of orange and lemon peel
- Enjoy as a sipping gin with a splash of water or on ice with good quality tonic water
The quaint Klein Karoo hamlet of Calitzdorp, with its verdant farmlands, uniquely rare succulent Karoo veld and majestic Swartberg Mountains as backdrop, has been home to the Nel family of Boplaas since the mid-19th century. Their heritage of distilling dates back to 1880 and their first export of carefully crafted Cape potstill brandy went all the way to London — an arduous journey involving ox-wagons traversing the sparse hinterland to the harbour at Cape Town and voyage across the tempestuous Atlantic Ocean.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 43%
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section