Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Bootlegger Blend is 100% Arabica coffee made using green beans sourced from Central America (strictly High Grown) and Africa (AA Grade), roasted to a medium colour profile. The Bootlegger blend displays hints of toasted hazelnut, caramel and a subtle touch of dark chocolate. This blend is made with precision and dedication by coffee experts for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home or office. All Bootlegger coffee is created using a unique roasting profile with state of the art Giessen coffee roasters in Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Bootlegger Blend of 100% Arabica coffee beans, roasted in Cape Town
- Consists of beans of 3 origins, namely Guatemala, Costa Rica and Tanzania
- Medium roast, full body with hints of citrus acidity
- Thirty percent of Bootlegger beans are Rain Forest Alliance Certified, which ensures their contribution towards conserving bio-diversity and fair trade for farmers.
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Store in a cool, dry place
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
If you are a coffee snob and prefer the best coffee beans and taste over the majority of choices available, then you will love the Bootlegger Coffee Company's offerings. Excellent value for money and above all, original taste.
I would recommend this product to a friend.