Product Information- Collapse this Section
The style of the wine is a reflection of the belief that the Cape, with its Mediterranean climate, is eminently suited to blended reds. The make-up of this wine is tweaked from vintage to vintage to best reflect the season and the ancient vines of great character that are an integral part of the wine's charm and personality.
- Bursts with raspberries, allspice and a grapefruit-cool-climate-Syrah typicity underscored by dark fruit and floral incense
- Structurally more intense than recent vintages with the Porseleinberg Syrah starting to make an impact, with a refreshing acidity luring you back for more.
- The Viognier adds subtle hi-tone nuances to the aromatic profile and some textural qualities
- Bitter dark chocolate on the palate with cold soaked game, black fruit, hints of smoky minerality and oak spice
- A pure, focussed, textured and penetrating palate
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Vintage: 2018
- 14.65% alc vol
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Origin: Franschhoek
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews