All-In-One Spaetzle Maker
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The Betty Bossi All-In-One Spaetzle Maker is a simple, no-fuss way to make and shape your spaetzle noodles. With measurement markers, a non-slip base, and recipe instructions, you'll have a delicious mess-free meal in minutes.
- Ready-made spaetzle in 5 minutes
- Only one machine for preparing and producing spaetzle
- Prepares 4 portions of spaetzle at once
- Measurement markings on the side
- Recipe instructions make preparation simple
- Clean to work with without splashes or drips
- No force required
- Non-slip base
How it works:
- Pour in the ingredients. Make sure that the red plastic base is securely fixed to the bottom of the beaker. Fill the open Spätzle Maker (up to the lower filling mark) with 3 eggs and 150ml milk/water mix (½ milk/½ water). Add 300g flour and 1 teaspoon salt (as far as the upper filling mark)
- Mix the dough. Place the lid with mixing wand on the beaker and turn clockwise. Tilt up the handle and move the wand up and down for approx. 1 minute until you have a smooth dough. Use the dough as soon as it is ready — do not allow it to stand
- Prepare the spaetzle. Tilt down the handle and press the wand downwards. Hold the beaker firmly in one hand and remove the base from the beaker. Slowly turn the winder clockwise to squeeze the dough out into gently simmering water. Leave the spaetzle to boil until they rise to the surface. Remove them with a skimmer and drain.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 25cm H x 13cm D
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Dishwasher safe
Video‐ Collapse this Section
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section