Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Homemade bread is the best, from the smell as it bakes, to spreading it with butter while still warm from the oven. This ginger Barrett’s Ridge Beer Bread mix is simple, quick and delicious. Just add a ginger beer of your choice, mix and pop in the oven to enjoy a freshly baked sweet treat at home.
- Ginger beer bread making kit
- Makes one standard loaf
- Works well with ginger beer or cider
- Just pour into a bowl, add one 330ml ginger beer - at room temperature to ensure activation with yeast - stir to combine and pour into a baking tin
- About 45 minutes later, you'll have a loaf of fresh bread to serve to friends and family
- Try it French toasted with a drizzle of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Tip: melt 2 Tbs of butter and brush across the top of the dough before baking to make a delicious crust
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Contains: 450g
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and spices
- Contains gluten
- Suitable for vegetarians
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Made In: South Africa
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
A lovely easy product to use - with one just needing to add a can of ginger beer! It is more cake-like than bread I found. Flavour wise it was rich, moist and very enjoyable on the palate. An excellent gift for anyone who loves ginger!
I would recommend this product to a friend.