Twist Press Compact Coffee Maker
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
The upgraded version of the original Twist Press Compact Coffee Maker, with a silicone seal and new alignment marks, allows for more varied coffee grinds to be used while utilising the same rapid brewing method that produces a short black fresh coffee in as little as 60 seconds. Not as simple as a cafetiere but once you get brewing you'll enjoy far better coffee.
- The BPA free patented helix design means that the Twist Press applies little or no pressure on the cup or jug you are brewing into and ensures you have no spills and a consistent plunge, which gives a better-tasting coffee through even extraction
- The compact design weighs in at only 250g and takes up less space than a standard water bottle and comes with a coffee storage compartment (45g / 3 to 4 servings) so you can enjoy incredible coffee wherever you are
- As an extremely versatile coffee maker you are able to play with grind size, brew time and water temperature as well as choose from paper or metal filters
- Comes with 100 paper filters for a cleaner brighter cup or a use a reusable and sustainable metal filter (sold separately) for a heavier velvety cup
- The compact chamber produces a short black strong coffee that can be brewed traditionally (with some drip through) or flipped (upside down) for precision brewing
- The coffee can be used as a base for milky coffees or you can add water for a longer black coffee like an Americano
- The body of the coffee will depend on the chosen filter, capable of producing a strong coffee that can be used as a base for a variety of drinks from an Americano to a cappuccino (when frothed milk is added) or even an espresso martini
- When using a paper filter, you'll get a clean and flavoursome coffee with a light body and no sediment
- When using the metal filter, you'll get a textured, full bodied coffee like a cafetiere
- Tip: While preparing your brew you can expect some drips to pass through the filter — this is perfectly normal and live pour over adds to the characteristics of the brew. Once you insert the plunger handle the silicone seal will make a vacuum and prevent dripping
- If you would prefer to have no dripping at all and have total control over your ratios, you can also brew using the flipped method
Barista & Co is a UK born and bred coffee accessory brand, founded in 2013 by husband and wife team James and Louise with one objective; to make speciality coffee accessible to all. They are passionate about coffee and take pride in making the finest products for those who share that passion and want to craft outstanding coffee in the comfort of their own home.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Weight: 250g
- Coffee storage compartment capacity: 45g or 3 to 4 servings
- Materials: BPA free plastic
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this Section
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I've been taking this coffee maker with me to make tasty, quality coffee away from home and have been very pleased with the results.
– light to carry (e.g. up a mountain)
– easy to use (read the instructions)
– great to have the metal filter when you want to keep waste to a minimum
– easy to clean before making the second good cup of coffee
I would recommend this product to a friend.