Tagliatelle Nests, 500g
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
History tells us that Tagliatelle was inspired by the hair of Lucrezia Borgia, and was dedicated to her by a poetic and skilful chef on the occasion of her wedding to Alfonso d'Este: no other pasta shape can claim a more romantic origin. Tagliatelle is often served with Bolognese sauce, a classic of the Emilian tradition.
- Durum Wheat Semolina Taglietelle Nests
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- 100% recyclable box with no plastic
- Tagliatelle is also excellent for creamy sauces with vegetables
Established in 1877 when Pietro Barilla opened a bread and pasta shop in Parma, Barilla is an Italian family-owned company that is now an international brand present in more than 100 countries. Recognised worldwide as a symbol of Italian know-how, Barilla stands for authentic flavours made with wholesome and Italian ingredients.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Weight: 500g
- Ingredients: Durum wheat flour, water
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Store in a cool, dry place
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section