Millesimato Rose Gold Edition Sparkling Rose, 750ml
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
Baglietti Millesimato d'Italia Rose Gold Edition has a great scent with elements of wild strawberries, citrus and freshly baked brioche. The wine is dry with fresh acidity and small bubbles.
- Blushing pink colour with a fresh nose of summer strawberries, vanilla and citrus
- The taste is dry and crispy with notes of raspberry, peach and citrus with a smooth balanced finish
- Includes Glera and Pinot Noir grape varietals
- Excellent as an aperitif or to accompany a picnic
- The perfect accompaniment to cured ham, marinated fish and shellfish
- The ideal serving temperature is 8-10°C
The grapes selected for Baglietti Rose Gold are harvested and vinified, and fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16-18°C. Once the fermentation is over, the temperature of the Organic Extra Dry Rosé Spumante is brought to 0°C to halt further fermentation and to obtain tartaric stability. During this period, the yeasts deposited on the bottom of the autoclave are periodically placed in suspension and after about one month after the secondary fermentation, the sparkling wine is filtered and prepared for isobaric bottling. Baglietti Millesimato Rose Gold Edition is made with a minimum of 85% grapes that are harvested from the same vintage.
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- ABV: 11%
- Volume: 750ml
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section