12-Year-Old Single Malt Whisky, 750ml
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information- Collapse this Section
This unique distillery, proudly named anCnoc (pronounced a-nock) which means 'the hill' in Gaelic, uses traditional production methods to craft a curiously modern single malt. This 12-year-old whisky is renowned the world over, and is light, smooth, complex and challenging.
- Lighter tasting single malt
- Gentle amber with a slight yellow hue colour
- Soft, very aromatic with a hint of honey and lemon in the foreground
- Sweet to start with an appetising fruitiness and a long smooth finish
Specifications- Collapse this Section
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
Care Instructions- Collapse this Section
- Keep upright and out of direct sunlight
View similar categories- Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.