Non-Stick Pressure Cooker, 5.5 Litre
Free delivery on this item.
Product Information‐ Collapse this Section
AMT Gastroguss makes their cookware tough so your food doesn’t have to be. The high quality hand cast aluminium thermal base ensures even heat distribution, so your food cooks well and your tastebuds stay happy. The ceramic reinforced coating has excellent non-stick properties, so turning and removing ingredients is easy and neat.
- Cast aluminium pressure cooker with two handles and a glass lid
- Distortion free thermal base stays flat under all conditions
- Great for cooking slow cooked food quickly
- Dishwasher safe
Specifications‐ Collapse this Section
- Diameter: 24cm
- Capacity: 5.5L
Features‐ Collapse this Section
- Material: Non-Stick Coated
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Oven, Ceramic Glass
Care Instructions‐ Collapse this Section
- Before using your cookware for the first time, rinse with warm water and a mild detergent
- Although this product is dishwasher safe, it is recommended that you rinse with warm water and a mild detergent after every use
- After drying the cookware thoroughly, wipe the interior lightly with cooking oil, and remove any excess with a dry paper towel before storing the cookware
- Using high heat suitable fats and oils will prolong the life of the cookware
- In order to avoid scratching, do not use metal utensils or cut in AMT Gastroguss cookware
- Additionally, do not slide the cookware over your stove range
Warranty Info‐ Collapse this SectionThis product is fully guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects for 2 years.
View similar categories‐ Collapse this Section
Customer Reviews & Ratings
What a great pressure cooker! Operates with simple to clean. It is not just a pressure cooker but an everyday pot as well - when you use the glass lid. Can't wait to get my hands on more of AMT cookware.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
In the process of returning this and requesting a refund. Used this item exactly as specified, only wooden or plastic utensils. Non-stick covering coming off and causing rust already after one year.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.